ILLINOIS LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION: Underage Compliance Report for Jersey County
Illinois Liquor Control Commission issued the following announcement on April 18.
On April 15, 2019, the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC), in conjunction with the Jersey County Sheriff's Office, conducted 13 underage compliance check(s). During the operation, there were no prior violator(s) re-tested for compliance.
The following establishment(s) failed this compliance check:
- BAWANA'S, 20861 STATE HIGHWAY 100 N, FIELDON, IL 62031-1500
- 3RD CHUTE, 220 W MAIN ST, GRAFTON, IL 62037-1115
- SINCLAIR FOOD MARKETS, 202 SINCLAIR DRIVE, JERSEYVILLE, IL 62052
- DO DROP INN, 15281 STATE HIGHWAY 109, DOW, IL 62022-3227
- POUR HOUSE, 111 W LOCUST ST, FIELDON, IL 62031-0000
- BB'S BAR & GRILL, 112 W LOCUST ST, FIELDON, IL 62031-1142
- GRAFTON AMOCO, 200 E MAIN ST, GRAFTON, IL 62037-1123
- THE LOADING DOCK, 400 FRONT ST, GRAFTON, IL 62037-1143
- DRIFTERS, 1505 W MAIN ST, GRAFTON, IL 62037-1127
- CASEY'S GENERAL STORE #2332, 908 W CARPENTER ST, JERSEYVILLE, IL 62052
- SULLY'S PACKAGE LIQUOR, 301 W CARPENTER ST, JERSEYVILLE, IL 62052-1652
- WALMART #253, 1316 SOUTH STATE STREET, JERSEYVILLE, IL 62052
- KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS COUNCIL 1692, 307 N STATE ST, JERSEYVILLE, IL 62052-1756
For information about hearings regarding checks, please visit: the Illinois Liquor Control Commission's website.
Original source can be found here.